Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lots of Christmas pics!!!












































Ok, so there are a lot of pics on this post, but i put Christmas, Christmas eve and days before and after all on this post, Christmas 2009 was AMAZING. My mom came and spent the night so i got to be with my whole family, and it was so fun. I finally got the camera from my parents that i have been asking for for the past 4 years and LOVE IT, it's a Nikon D60 and my dad gave me an awesome lens for it, so a lot of the pics of Riley and Jeron are me playing with it trying to figure it out, boy do i have a lot to learn, but it came with 3 free classes, i will just never learn with just 3 classes!!!
I also got some clothes 2 different perfumes and shoes etc.. Jason gave me my cute cowboy boots that i wanted, sunglasses, a shirt and he had my tattooed eyeliner touched up, i had a ton of fun this year, Jeron got a new laptop, and might i mention how excited i was that he can't use my computer anymore WA HOO!!! What a brat i am, but he was driving me crazy in my room all the time, he also got a new itouch, witch i also love because he was using my ipod all the time!
Also, jentry got a bag of coal from me cuz she is naughty, all though there was a visa card in the bag with the coal, so it was all good.... all in all Christmas was KAOS but great!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year.

1 comment:

Coatsy's said...

looks like you guys had a good christmas..... love the mama & papa not so straight smile :)

Me, Alicia and chloe

Me, Alicia and chloe